[Slackbuilds-users] Bug: wxGTK

Adis Nezirovic adis at linux.org.ba
Wed Aug 8 14:05:20 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 09:25:59AM +0200, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> My main distro is CentOS, and I'm using the kbsingh repositories at
> centos.karan.org. Packages are built *very* cleanly, and the principle
> is: they're all first put in the Testing repo... and when they've been
> there for a few months without causing headache to anybody... then off
> they wander to Stable.
I think it's better to post slacbkuild to this mailing list. If someone
is interested, great, otherwise it will "cool off" for a few days (so
it gives you a day or two to fix any screw-ups you might notice).
Or just ask an admin on IRC/mailing list to delete your pending
script.

Anyway, SB admins are doing great work, and you can bet that every
approved script is of highest quality. (But don't forget that to err is
human)