[Slackbuilds-users] Updated heimdal packages

Eric Hameleers (SBo) alien at slackbuilds.org
Sun Aug 12 14:52:28 UTC 2007

श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर schreef:
> On Saturday 11 Aug 2007 23:56:08 Robby Workman wrote:
>> On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 02:02:49PM
> +0530, ?????????????????? ?????????????????? ?????????????????? wrote:
>>> Are there any plans for update?
>> Only if someone submits an update or one of the admins
>> is sufficiently interested in the application to do the
>> update himself.
>
> OK. Find attached the diff.  :). It has compiled. I have not configured and
> tested it as yet, which I plan to do in next few days.
>
> The package refers to krb5.conf-sample.new which is not in the package. So
> there is an error on installpkg.
>
> Regards
>  Shridhar

Hi

Thanks for the updated script.
However, it sounds like you expect the admins to further modify the
SlackBuild and related files before we go and update the repository entry.
I think that the only way to get your changes into the SBo repository
is when you send us a fully working and *tested* script. Please do not
expect us to do your work ;-)

Eric