[Slackbuilds-users] gtkpod new version out

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Sun Jul 1 16:27:19 UTC 2007

 Helo,

SBo doesn't accept any upgrades or new uploads at the moment.  All effort is
directed toward modifying the old scripts to accommodate for the changes in
the current since v12.0 RC2 has been announced recently.  As soon as
v12.0comes out, I will submit an update, fixing all of the things you
mentioned
in your e-mail.

Thanks,
Alex