[Slackbuilds-users] Ready for 12.0! :-)

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Jul 1 21:31:39 UTC 2007

Sun Jul  1 20:24:22 UTC 2007
Slackware 12.0 is (almost) released!  Early congratulations to Pat and
  the team for turning out yet another great release.
We've been working for the last month or so (mostly) behind the scenes
  on getting everything ready for use on Slackware 12.0 - including
  the actual website itself.  You'll notice a few minor changes to the
  site, but from a usability standpoint, it should be the same or better.
  Among other changes, you'll notice that the search box now has a way to
  flag the Slackware version to fine-tune your results (for those of you
  still using 11.0).  Thanks to Eric Hameleers for the website work!
On the subject of Slackware 11.0, those scripts will remain on the site,
  but we will not be accepting any new submissions for 11.0, nor will any
  of them be updated except for a few cases:
  1. Bugs in the scripts themselves will be fixed if any are found.
  2. Version updates will be considered if the new version is a security
     update *and* it will not build properly with a simple $VERSION change
     to the script.
  3. There is no promise of *any* support for the 11.0 scripts.  We will
     do the best we can, but our priority will be on 12.0 scripts.
With all that said, let's get to the good stuff...  The following scripts
  have been tested and found to build properly on Slackware 12.0 - thanks
  to all of the submitters who responded to our request for testing on the
  mailing list.  If you find any problems with them (especially if the
  website information is out of sync with what's in the .info file), please
  let us know on the users mailing list: slackbuilds-users AT slackbuilds.org
  Enjoy!  -- the SlackBuilds.org Team

Rather than quoting the rest of the ChangeLog entry in this mail,
I'll just point you to http://slackbuilds.org/ChangeLog.txt