[Slackbuilds-users] Pypanel & Slackware 12

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Jul 4 22:57:27 UTC 2007

Robby Workman wrote:

>> This is on a full installation of Slackware 12 and these were the first
>> packages I built from SBo, so it's a pretty clean environment.  Has
>> anyone run into issues with pypanel?
>

> I hope this is not it (and it somehow got overwritten), but there was
> one thing I recall during testing that it built a package exactly like
> that.  I ended up patching the Makefile to support DESTDIR, as there
> was no other way to do it.  I don't know how it slipped through without
> it, but whatever...  :-)
>
> RW

Ok, I must have taken an extra dose of the dummy pills yesterday.  I had
built the imlib2 package but had not yet _installed_ the imlib2 package.
 Once I installed imlib2, pypanel built and installed fine.  Funny how
that works.

Anyway, sorry for the extraneous bits in your inbox.  I will now write
"I will make sure to install all dependencies" 100 times on the
blackboard as my punishment.

Chess

--
Chess Griffin