[Slackbuilds-users] Flash Player Slackbuild (Potential Bug)

Nathan Wallace goofeedude at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 07:31:50 UTC 2007

Hi!
 I downloaded the flash-player-plugin SlackBuild, and upon trying to install it, it errors out with:
install: cannot stat `Readme.txt': No such file or directory

I checked the script, and it is trying to run the command:
install -m 0644 Readme.txt $PKG/usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION

There is no Readme.txt in 'install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz' linked from the site.

I think it is safe to just comment out this line, but I thought I should give a heads up!
-Nathan :-)