[Slackbuilds-users] nicotine: segmentation fault

Iskar Enev iskar.enev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:54:34 UTC 2007

No, you don't have to upgrade gtk+-1.2.10. I meant upgrading gtk+2
(which is just version 2 of GTK+) to version 2.10. As Robby Workman said
such upgrade wouldn't be without issues.

May be you could downgrade pygtk to version 2.8.x and see if it works
with your version of gtk+2 (was 2.8 i think).

Iskar Enev