[Slackbuilds-users] Script for SciPy?

Aleksandar B. Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:02:05 UTC 2007

Thanks for heads-up for new NumPy version - I posted updated NumPy and
matplotlib scripts, one could find them at:
  http://www.slackbuilds.org/pending/numpy.tar.gz
  http://www.slackbuilds.org/pending/matplotlib.tar.gz
Besides updating NumPy version, an important bug is fixed in both
SlackBuild scripts - previous versions weren't using SLKCFLAGS at
all...

As for ATLAS - I'm using it too, for some other work, but am simply
using pre-compiled builds  from:
  https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23725
Seems like for 3.8.0, for now only versions for Core 2 Duo processors
are available, but this is what all of us are running these days
anyway, right?  In any case, if using this version, it is important to
build NumPy/matplotlib packages first, and install ATLAS afterwards.

Regards,
Alex