[Slackbuilds-users] How do I know if my slackbuild is in the queue?

pkw listreader at lupulin.net
Fri Oct 26 20:44:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

When I submit packages , I'm never sure they are in the queue.
They do end up being accepted some time later.

I in now way am asking anyone to hurry!

But, it would be nice if I could see that my package was in fact in
a queue.  I'm worried that it didn't get uploaded, or maybe I only
*think* I submitted it.  Or, if I'm doing a bunch of packages in a
row (like they depend upon each other) it would be helpful to see what
I had already submitted.

So is there a way I can see if my packages are in line for review?

--
paul w