[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

Michael Wagner slackware.wagnerm at arcor.de
Sat Dec 6 09:58:40 UTC 2008

Robby Workman wrote:
> Please begin testing the things you maintain on a -current
> system if at all possible; as with last time, anything that
> won't build for us or for which the source is unavailable
> as listed in the .info file will be removed from the repo
> when it goes live for 12.2.

/graphics/gwenview-i18n/gwenview-i18n: OK
/graphics/gwenview/gwenview: OK
/libraries/libopensync-plugin-kdepim/libopensync-plugin-kdepim: OK
/libraries/libopensync-plugin-syncml/libopensync-plugin-syncml: OK
/libraries/libsyncml/libsyncml: OK
/libraries/wbxml2/wbxml2: OK
/system/anacron/anacron: OK

Due to a lack of spare time, I have to stop maintaining the following
packages:

/system/mybashburn/mybashburn
/audio/mp3c/mp3c
/audio/moc/moc
/audio/gmusicbrowser/gmusicbrowser
/libraries/perl-extutils-depends/perl-extutils-depends
/libraries/perl-gtk2/perl-gtk2
/libraries/perl-cairo/perl-cairo
/libraries/perl-glib/perl-glib
/libraries/perl-test-number-delta/perl-test-number-delta
/libraries/libexif-gtk/libexif-gtk
/libraries/perl-extutils-pkgconfig/perl-extutils-pkgconfig
/development/gazpacho/gazpacho
/development/kiwi/kiwi
/network/mozplugger/mozplugger
/network/urlview/urlview
/network/irda-utils/irda-utils
/network/grsync/grsync
/network/gnubiff/gnubiff
/network/kazehakase/kazehakase
/desktop/lxpanel/lxpanel
/desktop/xfce4-xmms-plugin/xfce4-xmms-plugin
/graphics/zgv/zgv
/graphics/gtkam/gtkam
/graphics/tripod/tripod
/graphics/fbida/fbida