[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081224

Antonio Hernández Blas hba.nihilismus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 06:01:13 UTC 2008

2008/12/25 alkos333 <me at alkos333.net>:
> "ps -ef | grep hdapsd"    will show you if the daemon is running.

root      7536 27364  0 23:56 pts/1    00:00:00 grep hdapsd

> However, the message indicates that the udev rule didn't create
> /dev/input/hdaps/accelerometer-event
> Did you run  "udevadm trigger"?  I know Slackware runs it by default.

No cause i rebooted my system. According with README.SLACKWARE is just
if you want to make use of hdaps without rebooting, but not in my case
:)

Anyway, i stoped hdapsd, execute "udevadm trigger" and start hdapsd
but still the same message.

> What does   "ls -l /dev/input/hdaps/accelerometer-event"      return?

/bin/ls: cannot access /dev/input/hdaps/accelerometer-event: No such
file or directory

-hba