[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081224

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Fri Dec 26 17:18:12 UTC 2008

root at tpt60:/sys/devices/platform/hdaps# udevadm info --attribute-walk
--path /sys/devices/platform/hdaps

Udevinfo starts with the device specified by the devpath and then
walks up the chain of parent devices. It prints for every device
found, all possible attributes in the udev rules key format.
A rule to match, can be composed by the attributes of the device
and the attributes from one single parent device.

  looking at device '/devices/platform/hdaps':
    KERNEL=="hdaps"
    SUBSYSTEM=="platform"
    DRIVER=="hdaps"
    ATTR{modalias}=="platform:hdaps"
    ATTR{position}=="(-487,-487)"
    ATTR{temp1}=="39"
    ATTR{keyboard_activity}=="1"
    ATTR{mouse_activity}=="0"
    ATTR{calibrate}=="(-488,-487)"
    ATTR{invert}=="1"
    ATTR{sampling_rate}=="50"
    ATTR{oversampling_ratio}=="5"
    ATTR{running_avg_filter_order}=="2"

  looking at parent device '/devices/platform':
    KERNELS=="platform"
    SUBSYSTEMS==""
    DRIVERS==""

--

P. J. O'Rourke  - "Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness
is unlikely."