[Slackbuilds-users] Bug in Recoll Version 1.10.0 when used without Exiftool

B tptagth at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 16:39:14 UTC 2008

Hi Robby,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to update and build the
SlackBuild Script for Recoll and Exiftool.  I had
thought I would have some time before New Year's but I
was focused on family stuff.  Now I just don't have
the time to learn how to write a SlackBuild script and
test it. It would have been my first SlackBuild script
and I wanted to do it.  Maybe in the future I'll have
some time to contribute a program.

Wishing you a happy and safe New Year's!

Sincerely,

Brian Zadikow