[Slackbuilds-users] lyx_qt4 slackbuild fails during make

Bob Lounsbury boblounsbury at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:08:50 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've just installed Slackware 12. I've been testing various
distributions and I'm enjoying slackware due to it's speed and
programs 'just working'.

Anyways, to my question. I'm trying to install LyX and I've installed
the dependencies of qt4 and aiksaurus from the slackbuilds repository.
However, when I try to install lyx_qt4 it fails during make. The
configure is successful with qt-4.3.3. I've attached the build log
file as described on the slackbuild bug report page.

Thanks for the help.
Bob