[Slackbuilds-users] lyx_qt4 slackbuild fails during make

Bob Lounsbury boblounsbury at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:31:07 UTC 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 9:16 PM, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> I just built lyx-1.5.3 against qt4 on an otherwise stock Slackware
> 12.0 system (boost + qt4 from SBo are the only non-stock packages
> on it).  It works here, so that weakens the idea of a gcc bug, but
> doesn't rule it out.   More on that later...

I saw you have boost installed and it wasn't listed in the pkgtool so
I tried to install that and received another 'internal compiler
error'. So I'm thinking that I will try the memory test suggested by
ktabic. However, I'm at work now so it won't be until tonight.

> Before doing that, try changing the SLKCFLAGS from -O2 ... to -O0
> and doing the build again.

So, would that be something like ./lyx_qt4.SlackBuild SLKCFLAGS=-O0.
I'm fairly new to linux.

Thanks,
Bob