[Slackbuilds-users] moria slackbuild

Bradley Reed bradreed1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:37:09 UTC 2008

As I was browsing the slackbuilds, I saw that the build for moria was a
repackaging of Debian's binary. The slackbuild page had the comment:

NOTE: despite the package name, this is actually UMORIA 5.5.2.
Also, this is a repackaging of Debian's binary, as the original source
seems to be impossible to find.

I had no problems finding links to the source at
http://packages.debian.org/sarge/moria

specifically:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/m/moria/moria_5.5.2.orig.tar.gz

If you don't want the debian source, there seems to still be an old
copy at:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/games/moria/source/um5.5.2.tar.Z

Thanks much for the slackbuilds!

Brad

p.s. I'm not currently subscribed to the list, so cc: me if you wish a
reply.