[Slackbuilds-users] enlightenment patch

Aleksandar B. Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:09:45 UTC 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 8:09 PM, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> Vincent Batts wrote:
> > sorry, i shot that out to fast, that sed command should go in the
> > doinst.sh, because the enlightenment.desktop file is already on the
> > slackware install, and the package does not create it.
>

> Well, hmmm...
>
> The proper way to manage this in the context of SlackBuilds.org is
> to note the required change in the README.
>
> The other thing to do would probably be to file a bug against the
> kdebase (in 3.5.x) and kdebase-workspace (in 4.x) packages at
> kde.org.

I'd agree with Robby here - the diff in question is changing file from
another package, so it doesn't belong to Enlightenment SlackBuild.  On
the other side, a notice could be definitely added to Enlightenment
README file; Robby: please let me know would you make a change
directly, or would you prefer me to upload an updated e17.tar.gz?

Regards,
Alex