[Slackbuilds-users] Problems with Scribus-1.3.3.12

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 15:18:21 UTC 2008

I can at least say that I don't see the bug in 1.3.3.11.  I have not upraded to 1.3.3.12, but as you can see newer is not always better.  cmake is a slackware package, so it should be no problem to install it if you need it.  I think the documentation included in the source gives you directions on cmake usage.

--phil