[Slackbuilds-users] fakeroot: missing source tarball

JK Wood joshuakwood at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 02:44:36 UTC 2008

Well, if you have your own site, you could mirror the sources.  Or, you
could find some kind soul that would be willing to mirror for you.  I don't
know what the SBo policy is on that, although I'm sure that this case would
be up for some special consideration.  If you need someone to host as a
mirror, I'd be happy to do so.