[Slackbuilds-users] sip conflicts with kdeaddon

ciol ciol13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 06:24:54 EST 2008

A solution would be to install sip in another location.

Here is what I did:

python configure.py -b /user/local/bin \
                     -d /user/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages \
                     -e /user/local/include/python2.5 \
                     -v /user/local/share/sip

Then I needed:
export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/

I am really not an expert of python or qt, therefore there is maybe a
better solution.

I also installed pyqt4 this way, not sure if it was necessary.