[Slackbuilds-users] Updates #2 - 20080515

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Thu May 15 20:45:43 UTC 2008

Thu May 15 20:34:04 UTC 2008
First, I owe a big apology to Michael Gehring, so I'll do it publicly.
  His "mg@" email address tricked me into thinking of Mauro Giachero
  on the tcptrack and wireshark builds, and I credited the maintainer of
  kdbg instead of him on that one.  Thanks in advance for patience and
  understanding, Michael :-)
Second, herrie is actually in Audio rather than Multimedia.
Finally, here's another (small) update:
audio/amrnb: Updated for version 7.0.0.1. Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.
libraries/libarchive: Updated for version 2.4.17.
  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.  --rworkman
libraries/libpar2: Added - libpar2 allows for the generation, modification,
  verification of PAR archives.  Thanks to Daniel.  --rworkman
libraries/python-mpd: Added - python-mpd is an MPD client library.
  Thanks to Andrew Brouwers.  --rworkman
network/nginx: Updated for version 0.6.31.  Thanks to Cherife Li.  --rworkman
system/graveman: Fixed the docs copying line in the build script.
  Thanks to Pierce Lopez for the bug report and to Chess Griffin for passing
  it along to us.  --rworkman
system/lapsus: Updated for version 0.0.6.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.