[Slackbuilds-users] gnubg - no sound or 3D boards

»Q« boxcars at gmx.net
Thu May 15 22:55:50 UTC 2008

The 12.1 slackbuild for gnubg gives me an install without sound or the
3D board options.  I'm sorry I don't know enough about the build system
to troubleshoot.  From the output of gnubg, it looks like the sound
files aren't in place.

I'll be glad to post more info, but you'd have to walk me through what
I need to do.  (I can log the build process without hand-holding, but
I'm not at the Slackware machine right  now -- just let me know if
posting log(s) would help.)

--
»Q«