[Slackbuilds-users] Mirodi Snapshot Hosting

Mark Walling mark at markwalling.org
Sat Nov 22 17:41:22 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Antonio Hernández Blas
<hba.nihilismus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why don´t you make use of something like "midori-mksrctarball.sh"? ...
> a la ffmpeg ;)
>
> You can modify this script to download from midori´s svn(or whatever
> they use) to make a tarball and use it with your SlackBuild. Check
> http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.1/multimedia/ffmpeg/ to get the
> idea.

I think this is along the same lines as moto4lin when I developed that
for -11.0. Their release was ancient and didn't support recent phones,
so I said in the README that a version from subversion was needed.

--
Mark Walling
http://markwalling.org/