[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Nov 24 18:54:15 UTC 2008

Greetings, everyone:

In preparation for the upcoming release of Slackware 12.2
(no, we don't know the date yet either - but it seems to be
relatively close), we have closed the submission form for
12.1 to start working on getting things ready for 12.2.

Please begin testing the things you maintain on a -current
system if at all possible; as with last time, anything that
won't build for us or for which the source is unavailable
as listed in the .info file will be removed from the repo
when it goes live for 12.2.

We'll be spending the next several days trying to clear out
everything that's currently in /pending...

Thanks to everyone for your continued help and support.

-RW