[Slackbuilds-users] Open Project Script?

Slacker build user slacker at slaphappygeeks.com
Sun Nov 30 08:27:34 UTC 2008

Rich Shepard wrote:
>   I'm looking for a SlackBuild script for Open Project
>                          <http://www.openproj.org/>
> but do not find one on the web site.
>
>   Has anyone considered such a script? If not, I could try to make time to
> learn how to build such a script for this application.
>
> Rich

Hi Rich and list,

First time to use the list, hope this is appropriate.

I have written a slackbuild for openproj that repackages the prebuilt jars and
adds a simple shell script for launching it - no free-desktop files though.

Find it here: http://slaphappygeeks.com/projects/openproj.tar.gz

I would appreciate this URL being used only for list members. Thanks.

Robert