[Slackbuilds-users] [Slackware 12.1] Audacity Slackbuild page - unlisted dependencies

Oli D vhann3000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:28:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Robby Workman<rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> Whatever installs that lrdf.h header also requires raptor.
> Probably one of the the packages from slacky or elsewhere is
> linked with raptor.  This is why precompiled packages without
> a clear dependency tree are often problematic.
>
> -RW

Ok, I investigated the case and found this in
/usr/doc/liblrdf-0.4.0/liblrdf.Slackbuild:
#!/bin/sh
# Heavily based on the Slackware 12.1 SlackBuild
# http://plugin.org.uk/lrdf/
# Requirements: raptor, ladspa
# Packager Vincenzi Loris - slacky at slacky.it

So I guess it DOES is a Slacky package problem.

Thanks for the help and for being so respectful.

P.S.: Sorry for the individual email Robby Workman.

Regards,
Olivier Diotte