[Slackbuilds-users] [Slackware 12.1] Audacity Slackbuild page - unlisted dependencies

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Aug 26 23:48:36 UTC 2009

* Oli D <vhann3000 at gmail.com> [2009-08-26 23:28:34]:

> Ok, I investigated the case and found this in
> /usr/doc/liblrdf-0.4.0/liblrdf.Slackbuild:
> #!/bin/sh
> # Heavily based on the Slackware 12.1 SlackBuild
> # http://plugin.org.uk/lrdf/
> # Requirements: raptor, ladspa
> # Packager Vincenzi Loris - slacky at slacky.it
>
> So I guess it DOES is a Slacky package problem.
>
> Thanks for the help and for being so respectful.
>
> P.S.: Sorry for the individual email Robby Workman.
>
> Regards,
> Olivier Diotte

Sorry if I was a little gruff in my earlier reply.  I've just had lots
of emails over time from folks insisting that a script was broken when
it was actually a PEBKAC issue that could have been discovered with a
little effort.  Not that you were saying that, but others have and
sometimes my patience level is exhausted.

I think I am getting cranky in my old age.

Scratch "I think" from the previous sentence.  :-)

--
Chess Griffin