[Slackbuilds-users] Request for Miro 2.0

Sepp Meier kackmail at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 12 13:16:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

I didn't find anything about requests for Slackbuilds in the FAQ, so I simply ask here and hope, this is the right place to do.
I would like to have a Slackbuild Miro 2.0, but I don't have any Phyton expierience, and do absolutely not understand how it installs. Maybe someone of the Slackbuild team or a contributor is also interested in Miro 2.0 and has the required knowledge to do a Slackbuild, this would be great.

Thanks,

Joe