[Slackbuilds-users] Request for Miro 2.0

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Feb 12 19:47:44 UTC 2009

> I didn't find anything about requests for Slackbuilds in the FAQ, so I
> simply ask here and hope, this is the right place to do.
> I would like to have a Slackbuild Miro 2.0, but I don't have any Phyton
> expierience, and do absolutely not understand how it installs. Maybe
> someone of the Slackbuild team or a contributor is also interested in
> Miro 2.0 and has the required knowledge to do a Slackbuild, this would
> be great.

I don't know whether there is such a thing but I'd like to see something
like it. I was sitting down to write my first - ever SlackBuild last night
and came away thinking the package I had in mind might not be the best for
a first shot ... and now I don't know what to replace it with! If there
was a 'wish list' I could look it over and pick something. :)

Just my 2 pfennigs.

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org