[Slackbuilds-users] broffice

Oda edu.oda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 00:54:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

Here in Brazil the OpenOffice is called BrOffice. It's not a fork and
as far as I know this new name is due to some legal issues.

Unfortunately the Brazilian maintainers decided to rename some parts
of the package and the new names are not recognized by the slackbuild
you provide.

As a suggestion to work this around without affecting other languages
I'm sending an edited version of the slackbuild. It take some actions
based on the OOLANG variable. I had to create a new patch to desktop
files, which is attached to this email too.

I don't know if this is the best solution. Maybe you should provide a
slackbuild just to the Brazilian version. Maybe you should just ignore
this abnormality.

Well, if you need any help just let me know!

By the way, thanks for the great job!

--
Oda
more? finger oda at ime.usp.br
If you don't have time to do it right, where
are you going to find the time to do it over?