[Slackbuilds-users] Opera 9.64 and Flash Plugin

Darrell Anderson humanreadable at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 19:21:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm willing to accept that Seamonkey could be the problem. I don't have the package installed. When I browse the package contents I do not find anything creating the missing links. Just confused, not arguing. :-)

Nonetheless, might be a nice idea to have the Opera or Flash build script or doinst.sh create the links if missing? Or a note in the build script page addressing the need for the links? I realize there is a presumption of a full installation, but I wonder whether that is realistic. Again, just wondering, not arguing...

Darrell Anderson
http://humanreadable.nfshost.com/