[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20091102

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk
Mon Nov 2 09:43:27 UTC 2009

---- 8< ---- Roger Brown ---- 8< ----
> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 05:09:48 +0000
> Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
>> office/abiword: Updated for version 2.8.1.  Thanks to Tim Goya.
>> --rworkman
> As an ordinary user I'm a little puzzled by this.
> Is the dependency list complete - wv only? It used to require
> libgnomecups libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui IIRC.
> Noted also that print preview seems broken unless evince is installed.
---- 8< ---- Roger Brown ---- 8< ----

Yes, it is true.
There has been a massive rewrite in order to let GTK2 do the work
previously handled by Gnome componenents.
However, when I was addressing the new Abiword series earlier, gsf-gio was
a dependency, needing a rebuild of the libgsf offered by Slackware.
Has this been removed/resolved?

Yours,
Morten
__