[Slackbuilds-users] svn and SlackBuilds

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 02:59:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

What's the policy if there is no tarball available for the sources,
only an svn repository?

I am thinking of submitting a SlackBuild script for a program that has
no xxx.tar.gz files to download, only an svn repository where you can
download a current snapshot or a previous (stable) tagged version.

Should the SlackBuild download the sources (via svn) or should I
include instructions on how to download them and where to save them?

Sorry, I am still quite new to writing SlackBuild scripts...

Regards,

Niels Horn