[Slackbuilds-users] postgresql again

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 15 08:03:09 UTC 2010

just a thought..

It should be easy enough to just echo instructions using doinst.sh
That way the end user/installer gets to know how to get things working,
without the package interfering and doing it for them.
Either that, or (or as well) include the instructions in an rc. file as
comments, in the same way that the mysql package already does.

Tim