[Slackbuilds-users] inkscape and gtkmm

Ben Mendis dragonwisard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 21:11:37 UTC 2010

If you want to simply avoid issues like this, you should switch back to
Slackware-13. When the next stable version (13.1?) is released SBo's scripts
will be checked against and updated for whatever version of GCC is in that
version.

The fix for this particular issue is relatively simple. Typically it just
involves adding the 'const' modifier to the variable declaration so that the
variable being assigned matches the return type that is being assigned to
it. (See the example in the link I previously sent.)