[Slackbuilds-users] build fixes for LiVES, avidemux, vice

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at sns.it
Tue Jun 1 05:42:26 UTC 2010

On 01/06/2010 07:14, Robby Workman wrote:
> These three are merged into my branch now.

thanks Robby, sorry I missed the zisofs-tools inclusion in cdrtools.

> I'll be trying to get the other fixes in as well; the
> new stuff (additions of things that were removed due to
> build failures and such) will have to wait until our
> submission process is open again).

sorry again if I wasn't clear about all the branches in my
slackbuilds.org git fork: the upgraded/reverted/readded branches are
there because I use that software and I need to upgrade it, but I
understand perfectly that maintainers can have different opinions/needs
on those.

Matteo