[Slackbuilds-users] build fixes for LiVES, avidemux, vice

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Jun 1 06:05:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:42:26 +0200
Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at sns.it> wrote:

> On 01/06/2010 07:14, Robby Workman wrote:
> > These three are merged into my branch now.
>
> thanks Robby, sorry I missed the zisofs-tools inclusion in cdrtools.
>
> > I'll be trying to get the other fixes in as well; the
> > new stuff (additions of things that were removed due to
> > build failures and such) will have to wait until our
> > submission process is open again).
>
> sorry again if I wasn't clear about all the branches in my
> slackbuilds.org git fork: the upgraded/reverted/readded branches are
> there because I use that software and I need to upgrade it, but I
> understand perfectly that maintainers can have different
> opinions/needs on those.

Sure, that makes sense.  I'd prefer to not have to wade through
and figure out what qualifies as "this is trivial so I can apply
it" and "this is new" and "this is invasive" and so on, but I'm
not sure of a good way to avoid that (aside from looking at the
shortlog output), so oh well - such is life :-)

Anyway, I've applied almost all of the trivial cleanups, and I
think I'm done with your repo for now - thanks!  :-)

-RW