[Slackbuilds-users] portmidi

Tim King datimmay at gmail.com
Fri May 7 08:17:10 UTC 2010

Alright so...I just re-ran the build script for portmidi and the header file
is now included with two others that weren't in the package when I tried to
build it yesterday.  I'm just not sure at all why.  The package I got
yesterday showed /usr/include but no files installed to it.  Now there are
three. I am stumped but I'm not going to complain.  Hydrogen is building as
we speak.  I really appreciate you looking into it and I wish I could say
what happened :D

Regards,
Tim