[Slackbuilds-users] help for tintii slackbuild

mc collilieux mccnews at free.fr
Mon Nov 1 14:27:51 UTC 2010

Hello, i am trying to make a slackbuild for tintii* 2.2.3 and i have (of
course) some problems.

minor questions:
i have to add a tintii.desktop, I have seen this is not the first time a
desktop file is added but is this correct ?
+-----------------------
[Desktop Entry]
Name=tintii
Categories=Graphics;RasterGraphics;
Type=Application
Terminal=false
StartupNotify=true
Exec=tintii
TryExec=tintii
Icon=tintii
GenericName=Image Tinter
Comment=Photo Editor for colour-select effects
+----------------------------

I have also improvise a tintii.png but after a good night, it don't seem
a good idea...

major question:
tintii is built with scons and the config.py contain this:
+-----------------------
#
# Configuration file.
#
# Any values given in this file override the default build options on
# your system, but are overriden by options given on the command
# line. To use the default value for a particular option, simply
# comment it out. Options may also be specified on the command line
# when calling scons.
#
# To see the full list of options, type `scons -h`.
#

# Linux/g++ compiler options
CXX='g++'
#CXXFLAGS='-O3 -Wall -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer `wx-config
--cxxflags` -fopenmp -ffast-math'
LINKFLAGS='`wx-config --libs` `wx-config --libs aui` -fopenmp'
NDEBUG='yes'
+--------------------------------------

it seems to me quite different of wich is in others slackbuilds and i
don't know what is really important or not. Any idea ?
Without `wx-config --cxxflags`, it don't compile.

Thanks for help.

* tintii takes full colour photos and processes them into black and
white with some select regions highlighted in colour.
http://www.indii.org/software/tintii

requires wxGTK, (boost), scons, and libmspack
The latest tintii needs wxwidgets 2.9.1

--
mcc