[Slackbuilds-users] Patch proposal to remove bashisms from some scripts

TuxaneMedia jens at tuxane.com
Sat Nov 6 10:27:22 UTC 2010

I think slackbuilds should read #!/bin/bash (and not sh or ash) for
maximum safety and compatility.
It's  a 2 minute job for everyone the alter the script to build with ash
(if it would build with ash or any other)
but it can't be the job of every maintainer to test building against all
the  different shells.