[Slackbuilds-users] Maintenance of orphans

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:28:15 UTC 2010

On 2010-11-30 (Tue) 13:22:57 [-0500], Matthew Fillpot wrote:

> For those that are interested:
> What fields should we require a user to fill in when submitting a
> request for a new build so that it will give enough info for packagers
> to quickly determine their interest? At the very least I was thinking
> App Category, App Name, Link to Homepage and a Short description.

Some information on language/build system and possibly known deps might
be useful. All probably extractable from the homepage (or general site)
but it might be good to have those as clear fields. It would be good to
know if something was written in C using autotools with no deps or if it
were written in brainfuck and uses zmake++ and depends on gconf.