[Slackbuilds-users] Web submission failure- invalid email address?

Adam Swift vikepack at omnitude.net
Sat Jan 15 00:52:58 UTC 2011

Rob McGee <rob0 at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> When the webform tried what I just did above, it was rejected. I
> don't know if Erik keeps logs of those address verification probes,
> but surely the Exim mailer logged it. If you're the omnitude.net
> postmaster, you'll have to try to figure it out.

Thanks for your reply. It's a shared hosting package with
downtownhost.com. I don't normally have access to the Exim logs so I
spoke the host and our domain has three recent messages:
two rejections based on spamhaus (which I didn't know it used)l; and
your mail to the mailing list. This was after I retried submitting the
package several times just now while speaking to the host. So
basically I guess Exim isn't logging it unless there is a DATA command
or the like as well.

Is it possible for me to get a copy of the script so I can set it up
on another server to find the cause?

Regards
Adam Swift