[Slackbuilds-users] Skype only works as root

Eric Schultz schultzter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 05:01:27 UTC 2011

Never mind - user error, or rather user impatience.  I'm not sure what
Skype does the first time you run it but it did eventually connect and
everything is fine now and subsequent launches log in very quickly.
Whatever it did it took at least five minutes, if not a bit more.

Sorry to bother you all.