[Slackbuilds-users] [13.37] Slackbuild patch for r2e 2.71

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 5 20:38:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, 5 May 2011, Dario Niedermann wrote:

> One of the files in the source archive changed name, so that had to be
> fixed.

Dario,

   That's because I contacted the developer and made him aware that his new
configuration files overwrote the existing, tuned, configurations. That
caused rss2email to stop working. He changed the name of the new file (I
think by adding an extension) so upgrades now leave our individual
configurations alone.

   I hadn't bothered to look for a slackbuild for this since I just untar it
over the original installation and it works.

Rich