[Slackbuilds-users] fontmatrix source is M.I.A.

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 08:08:25 UTC 2012

On 2/9/12, Klaatu <klaatu at straightedgelinux.com> wrote:

> I have the fotnmatrix source code in my own personal backups.  Shall I
> mirror?
> shall I mod the slackbuild so it just steals it from a trusted mirror like a
> Fedora RPM dist?

Either is a good choice, IMO. Just make sure that, if you use something
like a fedora or debian mirror, use one whose URL isn't going to
change, and which doesn't delete old versions when they upgrade their
package. FreeBSD and Gentoo are pretty good in that regard.

Mirroring it yourself is also good, if you have a place to keep it.