[Slackbuilds-users] fontmatrix source is M.I.A.

Matt Hayes dominian at slackadelic.com
Sun Feb 12 01:40:31 UTC 2012

On 2/9/2012 8:47 PM, Klaatu wrote:
> Some time ago, I volunteered to take over fontmatrix from its previous
> maintainer, Larry Hajali.
>
> Fontmatrix is at 0.6 as it has been for about 2 years now but today I noticed
> that its listed homepage, fontmatrix.net is dead, and its old homepage is
> basically dead (Drupal install with one surviving node).
>
> So, nobody's gonna be able to actually download fontmatrix for a while if the
> slackbuild continues to point to its true upstream sources.
>

> Bottom line:
>
> I have the fotnmatrix source code in my own personal backups.  Shall I mirror?
> shall I mod the slackbuild so it just steals it from a trusted mirror like a
> Fedora RPM dist?
>
> Thoughts?
>
> - klaatu

I host a few source files on http://slackbuilds.slackadelic.com for
sources that have 'disappeared' or change without warning.  If ya need
it, just let me know where the source is and what the category and name
is and I'll get it setup.  You can even speak with Robby about it.  Done
a few for slackbuilds over the years.

-Matt