[Slackbuilds-users] requirements in README files

Yaroslav Panych panych.y at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:26:10 UTC 2012

I am absolutely against of such enforcement. Because next step will be
automatic dependency resolver and I don't think somebody wants it.
I'm not an author of any public SlackBuild's, just ordinary user. I
think it will bring more harm than profit. I know how hard to
determinate requirements manually, but I sure it worth to do. It will
filter noobs aside(less noobs - less maintainers headache, less
maintainers headache - better maintainer work).
For those who inexperienced yet we have queue files already.