[Slackbuilds-users] requirements in README files

Nick Blizzard nickblizzard1776 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:10:37 UTC 2012

With respect, changing a compression scheme or moving on to x64
hardware isn't core to Slackware... the simplicity of the package
management system, and not being forced to include any dependencies,
managing those yourself... that's core to slackware.

is there any way to make this pointless debate / discussion end?