[Slackbuilds-users] recode no more maintained

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Jul 20 08:18:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

To my great dismay, the 'recode' package isn't maintained anymore. Or,
well, sort of. There's a stale beta of a new version on github. But in
any case, the initial download link doesn't work anymore.

Sad news, as I'm using this software quite often. (And BTW, I was
surprised to discover that the initial SlackBuild on slackbuilds.org was
submitted by myself :oD)

There are some archives who still offer recode-3.6.tar.gz for
downloading though. Works well for me.

Cheers from South France,

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat