[Slackbuilds-users] liblrdf and ardour patches and stuff

J j at dawnrazor.net
Fri Jul 20 05:18:07 UTC 2012

I'm including a few things here both for Heinz, who maintains these
slackbuilds, and for anyone running -current who uses them and wants
to continue doing so on -current.

Heinz, I haven't tested this stuff with 13.37, just was getting these
packages going on -current and figured that when it comes time to
update the slackbuilds for 14 this should save some work.

First is a patch against the liblrdf source to compile against raptor2
instead of raptor. I borrowed this from Arch and added my own patch to
lrdf.h to include raptor2/raptor2.h, which lets ardour build against
it. Second is a patch to the liblrdf.SlackBuild to utilize the first
patch.

Third is a patch against the ardour source to compile with the new
glib changes, and fourth is a patch against the ardour.SlackBuild to
utilize the glib patch. Once liblrdf is compiled against raptor2,
ardour (with this patch applied) builds and runs.

I spent a small amount of time looking at ardour-2.8.13, but since it
won't build against its own libs, its external dependencies are
numerous, and not all are on slackbuilds.org at present, so I wanted
to get this up and running now. I may or may not create slackbuilds
for the missing deps.